DOS Buttons can be used in embedded systems to provide light-weight menu and "window" functions under DOS.
- The source of every example program is included in the DOS Buttons distribution.
- The DOS Buttons code is written in C++, and is under the complete control of the developer.
- Applications can be developed on Windows systems, and then run on DOS or Windows.
- Supports Turbo C++ and Microsoft C++.
Quayle Consulting Inc. provides support for developers using DOS Buttons. Look for ISBN 092939223X for the book. A software disk is available from Quayle Consulting.
DOS Buttons was used in NASA's "Biotube" experiment, and flew in space in 2003 on STS-107! A sample DOS Buttons display from Biotube:
Displays from DOS Buttons applications and tools:
- The DOS Buttons display editor toolbar.
- An example of a bar input tool.
- An example of a way to query the system and display DOS information.
- An example of a realtime program displaying signal modulation information.
- A program to test integration with CIC's PenDOS product.
- An example program to show "pen" input.
- The installation program for DOS Buttons uses DOS Buttons.
- A set of screens which displays the capabilities of DOS Buttons:
For more information about DOS Buttons or to purchase the software, please contact Quayle Consulting.